Monday, January 16, 2012

Emotion Will Work In My Favor

I'm very disappointed in myself.  I started the week off great but then went down in flames as the week came to an end.  While I still managed to eek out a loss of 1.6 for week 2, at one point during the week I was down by 4.  Sure, 1.6 is good...for someone that has been at it for a few weeks.  So now I'm angry and I'm hoping for once my emotions will work in my favor.   Instead of giving up as I have in past, I'm going to fight harder this week!

Step One - I'm going to the aquarium!  I've never been to the Georgia Aquarium.  I was always afraid that it would be too much for me to handle.  My back hurts when I stand/walk too long.  My knees kill me when I walk up stairs.  I get out of breath any time I walk too far.   So going to the aquarium was on my list of things to do once I lost weight.   Forget that!  What better way to get in some exercise than to walk around all day?  When my back starts hurting, my knees feel like they're breaking or I start gasping for breath I'll push on a little more.  Once I can't take any more I'll sit down and rest for a bit. And then I'll start over again.

I will do good this week!   And if I start to get discouraged I'll just head over to my one and only follower Michele's page to get some inspiration!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment